Bush has included in his Midnight Rules a change to the HOS for Truckers. The new rules would reverse the minimal gains made to promote a healthier and safer work environment for Truckers, as well as a safer driving environment for us all. The new rules would essentially drive down the effective hourly wages of Truckers as well.
- A year after graduation
- Planning, how dismal thou art 2: A reflection on 22 months of study
- Are we making a right turn at Albuquerque?
- The Big 3 vs Big Government
- Hours of Service (HOS) rule changes in Bush’s Midnight Rules
- Fight for your right to ride
- A fine example of one generation affecting the built environment of future generations
- Nominal Mass Part 3: Map Maker, map maker, make me a map
- Most Stupidest Bike Lane
- Nominal Mass Part 2: ‘to ride or to drive that is the question…’